TERMS OF SERVICE AND DISCLAIMER
By accessing any page of this website beyond the home page, you are submitting a request for further information about our qualifications and services. The interior pages of this website may contain testimonials from clients or others familiar with our services. The interior pages may also contain statements which characterize the nature and/or quality of our services. Please note that past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results. Portions of this website deal with adult-oriented issues and content. Users must be over the age of 18 to access this site.
The terms “User” or “you” or “your” refers to any person or entity that accesses, views, or downloads any content or data from this website.
The terms “we” “us” “firm” or “Walters Law Group” refers to the Florida professional association known as: Lawrence G. Walters, PA.
III. Terms of Service
By accessing, viewing or using any part of this Website, the User agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The User's agreement to the terms of this Agreement shall be manifested by any use, viewing or access to this Website. Accessing this website in violation of these terms shall constitute unauthorized access to our computer servers, in violation of federal anti-hacking statutes. Do not use this website unless you agree to all of the terms set forth herein.
2. Nothing contained on this Website shall create an attorney-client relationship between the User and the law firm; Walters Law Group, and/or Lawrence G. Walters, Esquire. The attorney-client relationship can only be formed by the execution of an engagement letter countersigned by a partner of the firm.
3. Any and all articles or other information contained on this Website are for informational purposes only, and not intended as legal advice on any specific issue. Some information may be out of date or superseded by new developments in the law. You should not rely on any information contained on this site for the purposes of making decisions affecting you or your business in any way. Information found on the Internet is no substitute for competent legal advice.
4. Lawrence G. Walters is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in the State of Florida, Florida Bar Number: 776599, the Florida Supreme Court, the U.S. Supreme Court, the United States Claims Court in Washington D.C., and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal. Admission to courts in other states, pro hac vice, may be sought with the assistance of local counsel. Such admission is subject to the approval of the presiding judge in any given case. Other attorneys in the firm are licensed in the State of Ohio.
5. Occasionally, legal services rendered by the firm are preformed by attorneys under contract with the law firm, under the supervision and approval of a partner. Local counsel will be retained in jurisdictions where the attorneys are not licensed to practice or appear in court. Advice on federal, constitutional, or international law, applicable in all 50 states, may be provided by any attorney in the firm.
6. Lawrence G. Walters, P.A. is a Florida professional association doing business as Walters Law Group.
7. All attorneys in the firm are members in good standing of the bar of their home state.
8. The text of this Website was prepared by or under the supervision of Lawrence G. Walters, Esquire. Questions or comments regarding anything contained on this Website should be directed to Lawrence G. Walters via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The law firm Walters Law Group does not exercise control over the content of any site to which the firm site is linked. Any questions, comments or concerns regarding content on linked sites should be directed to the Webmaster operating those sites. We are not responsible for any third party content posted on this site, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230.
10. This site is copyrighted. © Lawrence G. Walters, P.A. (2001-2010). Duplication or reproduction of any content found on this site is not permitted absent a separate written agreement.
11. The terms: FirstAmendment.com, FreeSpeechLaw.com, LawrenceWalters.com, GameAttorneys.com, Game Censorship.com, AdultIndustryUpdate.com, GamblingLawUpdate.com, DMCANotice.com, BirthDateVerifier® and “Your Freedom is Our Business®” are trademarks and service marks of Lawrence G. Walters, P.A. All rights reserved.
12. The designated agent for service of notices pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is as follows:
13. Any dispute arising out of the use, viewing or access to this Website shall be submitted to arbitration, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue for any arbitration proceeding shall be in Seminole County, Florida, unless otherwise agreed by the parties or ordered by the Arbitrator. The First Amendment shall be recognized in any arbitration proceeding arising hereunder. The Arbitrator shall award attorneys fees and cost to the prevailing party in any arbitration proceeding.
14. This Agreement and all disputes arising therefrom shall be governed by Florida law.
15. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties and shall be deemed fully integrated.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties: Neither the law firm Walters Law Group, nor Lawrence G. Walters, P.A. or Lawrence G. Walters, Esq., shall be responsible for any defects relating to the use, operation or access to this Website. Any and all warranties, both express or implied, are specifically disclaimed unless your state's law prohibits such disclaimer. In no case shall the law firm Walters Law Group, Lawrence G. Walters, P.A. or Lawrence G. Walters, Esq., be responsible for any special, punitive, or consequential damages.
17. Statements made on this Website do not necessarily reflect the views of all members or attorneys of the firm, or of the firm as a whole.
18. Nothing contained on this Website is intended as an "advertisement" within the meaning of Fla.R.Prof.Cond. 4-7.2, other than as required by said rule. The information contained on the interior pages of this Website is intended as "information provided upon request" from the User, within the meaning of Fla.R.Prof.Cond. 4-7.6. 19. Additional information regarding the experience and qualifications of the attorneys Walters Law Group are available upon written request. Such request should be directed to:
Lawrence G. Walters, Esquire
IV. Florida Bar Association Disclaimer
"The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience."
© Lawrence G. Walters, PA (2010). All rights reserved. Last revised: 1/5/2010
Metro Orlando Office
Lawrence G. Walters, Esq. Walters Law Group
195 W. Pine Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750-4104
Toll Free: 800.530.8137